Apply to be a rotational business analyst
Recent graduates can chart their path in our Business Analyst Rotation Program (BARP) while gaining valuable experience and exposure in the field or office.
Gain valuable experience and exposure in the field or office. Recent graduates can chart their path in our Rotational Business Analyst Program. Accepted graduates work four six-month rotations (2 years total) with possible assignments on more than 30 diverse teams.
Our Rotational Business Analyst Program provides valuable work experience at a company that has been delivering water and power to the Phoenix metropolitan area for more than 100 years:
- The program is intended to attract and retain high-potential employees.
- The program began in the early 2000’s and has developed dozens of analysts, many of which have seen their careers blossom.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
|SRP strives to cultivate a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Learn more about our diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.|
SRP hires approximately three recent graduates into our rotation program every year, with one or two starting each January and July. The ideal candidate for the program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, analytics, math, economics or other related fields of study from an accredited program.
In addition to meeting the academic degree requirement, we are seeking candidates who exhibit strong communication skills, have the ability to work on a team or individually, and have a passion for solving problems.
Planning your rotations
- Upon hire, you will be assigned two company mentors. The first mentor is a recent graduate of the Business Analyst Rotation Program and the second is a manager in a related business area. Both mentors will provide you with guidance and advice to help you build your career plan.
- You will complete four six-month rotations in selected departments.
- You can select from business assignments in 30 different departments within our water or energy businesses.
- When you successfully complete the program, you can apply for open positions throughout the company. SRP business needs and your interests determine placement.
Where you will be working
You will be working primarily in Phoenix, Arizona.
"I would highly recommend the Business Analyst Rotation Program to any analyst entering the utility industry. This two-year program allowed me to understand and gain exposure to many aspects of SRP’s core business, including power delivery, financial planning and power trading. It also helped me build strong relationships throughout the company, which has proven to be very useful to the transition after the rotational program."— Sara Bashnin
We can’t wait to get to know you and see if you’d be a good match. Here’s what you can expect during the application process:
1. Apply onlineExplore all open positions, find the one that suits your skills, talents and experience the best, and apply online.
2. InterviewThis is our chance to get to know each other. The interview process can vary by department, but it usually involves an interview with a hiring panel and another interview with leadership.
3. Screening processIf you get selected, it’s company policy that you must pass a background check and drug screening.
4. Decision timeIf we think you’re a great fit and you like what you see, we’ll make an offer.