Electrification rebates and fleet electrification program
Get up to $50,000 in SRP rebates and save when you switch to electric equipment, such as electric forklifts, truck charging bays and custom conversion projects. Our team offers expert guidance at every step on your journey to electrification.
On this page:
Switch to electric equipment
Switching to electric equipment is a great opportunity for manufacturers, transportation and warehouse operations, grocery and food service providers, retailers, and other businesses to save big.
Here are some other benefits you’ll enjoy when you go electric:
- Lower fuel, ownership and operating costs
- Safer, cleaner, healthier and less noisy work areas
- Reduced carbon emissions that improve the environment
- Less heat generation for cooler operations
What equipment can my business get rebates for?
SRP offers a variety of electrification rebates for businesses. Learn what we offer and how upgrading your equipment can benefit your bottom line.
|Reduce fuel costs by up to 75%.||Perform maintenance with 90% fewer parts.||Typical ROI is less than two years.|
Get a rebate of up to $500 per forklift for the purchase or lease of each additional electric forklift operated at an SRP-served facility.
If the forklift replaces an internal combustion-powered forklift, this conversion qualifies for a rebate up to $2,000 per eligible forklift.
Pallet jacks (Class 3 Forklifts) are eligible for a $200 rebate.
Small businesses can receive a $500 bonus for up to two forklifts if your usage is below 145,000 kWh annually.
|Reduce electricity costs up to 15%.||Real-time monitoring and control.||Higher power factor than conventional chargers.|
Get a rebate of up to $150 per charger for the purchase of a high-frequency smart charger operated at an SRP-served facility.
|Boost your bottom line by reducing fuel costs.||Enjoy kWh savings of up to $150,000.||Eliminate idling and the release of noxious fumes.|
Get a rebate of up to $450 for each battery-powered ride-on scrubber or sweeper purchased for use at an SRP-served facility.
|Boost your bottom line by reducing fuel costs.||Enjoy kWh savings of up to $250,000.||Eliminate idling and the release of noxious fumes.|
Get a rebate of $750 for each battery-powered scissor or boom lift purchased for use at an SRP-served facility.
|Boost your bottom line by reducing fuel costs.||Lower maintenance cost.||Reduce carbon emissions, noise and air pollution to provide for a safer, cleaner atmosphere.|
Get a rebate of $150 when you replace an internal combustion golf cart with a battery-powered golf cart.
|Reduce fuel costs by up to 75%.||Typical ROI is less than two years.||Eliminate idling and the release of noxious fumes.|
Get a $1,000 rebate per 480-volt three-phase plug to accommodate an electric standby truck refrigeration unit (E/S TRU).
|Reduce fuel costs by up to 75%.||Typical ROI is less than two years.||Eliminate idling and release of noxious fumes.|
Get a $1,000 rebate when you upgrade your infrastructure to accommodate an electrified parking spot.
These truck stop electrification (TSE) spots allow truck drivers to turn off their diesel engines and auxiliary power units (APUs) and still enjoy heating, cooling, standard electric inside and outside the cab, satellite TV, internet, and many of the comforts of home — all while saving money and getting better sleep without the noise, vibration and exhaust fumes from idling.
Get a comprehensive non-road fleet electrification assessment in five easy steps:
- Contact us to connect with an electrification expert.
- Review your current fleet with a trusted advisor to develop an electric conversion roadmap.
- Get a customized analysis with estimated cost savings and greenhouse gas reductions.
- Discuss personalized recommendations to improve your bottom line, the community, and the environment.
- Get rebates from SRP to reduce electrification costs.
The number of vehicles in the study must meet minimum thresholds to participate. Currently, the following are included:
|Equipment Type||Number of Units*||Customer Non-Cash Incentive|
|Material Handling Equipment (Ex. Refrigerated Trucking, Intermodal, etc.)||5 or more||Fleet Assessment|
|Commercial & Industrial Electrification (Ex. Infrared, Induction, UV, Microwave, Boilers, HP, etc.)||1 or more||Fleet Assessment|
*Smaller fleets may qualify for a light fleet assessment. Contact us to see if you qualify.
|Lower fuel, ownership and operating costs||A safer, cleaner and healthier workplace||Less heat generation for cooler operations|
SRP offers custom rebates of up to $0.10 per annual kilowatt-hour for customers who upgrade process equipment powered by diesel, natural gas or propane to electric alternatives. Preapproval is required for custom rebate projects.
How to claim your rebate
Claim your rebate in just a few steps.
- Purchase and install the new, eligible equipment. If you have questions, call us at (602) 236-3065(602) 236-3065.
- Create an SRP Rebate Center account to claim your rebate. You’ll need to have your SRP account number and the email address associated with your account.
- Submit your rebate application online. You’ll need certain information, like proof of purchase and equipment model details.
SRP with then reach out to verify your installation. Once approved, you’ll receive your rebate check!
Rebate funds for this program are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for SRP's electric technology rebates, you must:
- Be an SRP business electric customer with an account in good standing.
- Meet all program and equipment requirements listed above.
- Install equipment between May 1, 2023, and April 30, 2024, and apply for a rebate on or before July 31, 2024.
Click to download these key program resources.
- Explore the Trade Ally List.
- See the Terms and Conditions to apply.
- Download the Custom Rebate Application.
- Download the Program Manual for SRP Electric Technology and Commercial EV Charging Station Programs.
- Download the Electric Technology Rebates Program Overview Flyer.
- Apply online.
Have questions? Get in touch.
Are you an EV consultant, distributor, installer, manufacturer, or network integrator interested in becoming an SRP trade ally? Visit the SRP Trade Ally Portal at tradeally.srpnet.com to learn more and join the team. As a Trade Ally, you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow and diversify your business offerings
- Co-market with SRP
- Be listed on SRP’s Trade Ally List to drive more customers to your business
- Offer your customers rebates from SRP
If you are an existing SRP trade ally visit the SRP Trade Ally Portal at tradeally.srpnet.com to access:
- Marketing materials, program-specific documents and other resources to help you grow and diversify your business offerings.
- Online Rebate Application Center to help your customers apply for rebates.
- Trade Ally Newsletters for the latest program updates.