Go paperless with SRP eBill
Cut down on the clutter and simplify your life when you go paperless with SRP eBill™. You'll receive a reminder each month when your statement is ready to be viewed online and easy access to billing statements for up to three years.
On this page:
Sign up for paperless billing
Follow these instructions to sign up for paperless billing:
- Log in to SRP My Account™.
- Click My Profile & Settings and then click Contact Info & Alerts.
- Locate Paperless Billing and set the tab to ON to confirm you wish to receive your SRP electric bill electronically.
How it works
- You'll receive an email or text notification when your bill has been issued, which includes the bill amount and due date.
- You can view your billing statement online 24/7 from anywhere.
- Review up to three years of statements online by logging in to your SRP My Account.
- You can pay your bill online quickly and easily.
Things to note
- Viewing and paying your bill online is safe and secure.
- Secure electronic billing helps prevent identity theft.
- Paperless billing reduces paper waste and is good for the environment.
- If unsatisfied after trying it out, you can choose to resume your paper bills at any time.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers may email SRP Residential Customer Services or call (602) 236-8888(602) 236-8888.
- Business customers may email the SRP Business Center or call (602) 236-8833(602) 236-8833.