Home electric vehicle (EV) charger rebate
In the market for an EV charger? SRP customers can save instantly by shopping on SRP Marketplace™. You can also apply for a rebate on an eligible charger purchased elsewhere.
On this page:
Find instant rebates on SRP Marketplace
SRP customers can save $250 on a Level 2 smart charger by shopping SRP Marketplace.
Bought your charger elsewhere? You could still get a rebate.
If you've recently purchased or are considering purchasing an eligible charger from somewhere other than SRP Marketplace, you can still apply for a rebate. Only new chargers are eligible for the rebate. Secondhand or previously owned chargers are not eligible for rebates. Apply online
See our list of eligible chargers below to find out if yours qualifies.
Please keep in mind that SRP doesn’t endorse any particular manufacturer or brand. We recommend doing your own research and choosing a charger that fits your needs.
|MaxiCharger AC Elite Home
|HCS-40 (JuiceNet edition)
|FLO Home X5
|Connected Charge Station
|Charger Station Pro
|Pulsar Plus 40A
|Pulsar Plus 48A
- Rebates applicable to new EV charger purchases only.
- Purchases through auction websites (Ebay, and others) are not eligible for rebates.
- Tesla Mobile Connector, Rivian Portable Charger and other portable chargers are not eligible.
To qualify for an SRP EV Smart Charger rebate, you must:
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer.
- Have purchased your EV smart charger on or after Jan. 1, 2022, and submitted a rebate application within 90 days of purchase. (There’s a two-charger limit per SRP residential account number within a five-year period.)
- Abide by the rules and rebate levels in effect at the date of purchase.
- Allow SRP to inspect your EV smart charger(s) if requested.
Get expert installation with Qmerit
Ready to install your Level 2 home charger? Qmerit is SRP’s trusted partner for home charging installation. With upfront estimates and ongoing support, their turnkey installation services ensure the highest quality and a seamless customer experience.
Level 1 or Level 2: What’s the difference?
Compare the two below to find out which level is right for you.
This program is in partnership with the Electric League of Arizona (ELA). For questions, call ELA at (602) 264-3108 or email email@example.com.