How to become an SRP Trade Ally
As an SRP Trade Ally, you’ll partner with SRP to install energy-efficient upgrades in businesses across our service territory. You’ll also put some extra cash in your pocket by helping us get the word out about our rebates.
On this page:
Our rebates become your reward
SRP Trade Allies receive a check equal to 5%–10% of any rebate amount that’s eligible on a project. For example, if a customer receives a rebate of $4,000 from SRP, you can receive an incentive of $200–$400.
Becoming a Trade Ally comes with other perks too, such as:
- Opportunities to grow and diversify your business offerings
- The ability to co-market with SRP
- Appearing on SRP’s Trade Ally List, which drives more customers to your business
Sign up to become a Trade Ally
Follow these steps to become an official SRP Trade Ally.
- Meet with your account manager
Talk with your account manager about your business and how to apply. Don’t have an account manager? Contact us and one will reach out.
- Review program requirements and apply online
Complete your application online. You’ll also need to provide documentation and complete compliance screenings.
- Complete program training
After you’ve met the compliance requirements, you’ll work with your account manager to complete your program training. These trainings can be completed in person or online.
Experience all the exclusive perks
Our Trade Allies enjoy exclusive advantages, including:
- Appearing on SRP’s Trade Ally List, a customer search tool
- Incentives for non-lighting projects submitted to the SRP Standard Business Solutions rebate program
- Collateral to help inform customers about rebate opportunities
- Materials to help you grow and diversify your business offerings, including marketing materials, program-specific documents and other resources
- Annual program training to advance your skills and knowledge
- Early notice of events, updates and promotions related to SRP’s Business Solutions portfolio of programs