SRP Multifamily Solutions Program™
The SRP Multifamily Solutions Program makes it easy and affordable to make energy efficiency upgrades so your community can start reaping the benefits.
On this page:
Upgrade your community for less
Energy-efficient communities enjoy lower utility costs, higher property values and greater tenant satisfaction. Making upgrades can help you:
- Lower your energy bills and operating costs
- Add value to your community
- Increase resident comfort and retention with free Energy Savings Kits (see below for more details)
- Attract new residents
Save on a variety of energy upgrades
You can make impactful upgrades to common areas in your community by taking advantage of a variety of rebates from SRP*, such as:
- LED lighting
- High-efficiency HVAC equipment
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Attic insulation
- Shade screens
- Smart thermostats
- Variable-frequency drives for pool pumps
Get help from an expert
SRP offers a free on-site assessment to evaluate spaces for energy-saving opportunities. We’ll explore lighting, HVAC systems and building envelope measures. We also offer incentives for repairing or replacing certain inefficiencies, covering up to 75% of installation costs and lowering the estimated simple payment of the project.
How to qualify
To qualify for SRP rebates, you must:
- Be a current SRP electric customer
- Plan to upgrade a building with at least four connected units
- Submit a completed application along with documentation that verifies the planned upgrades
- Receive preapproval from SRP before construction begins
- Install qualifying equipment as specified in the application or instructed by SRP
- Follow the program rules and eligibility requirements in effect at the time of installation
- Call (602) 236-3065(602) 236-3065 for a no-cost consultation. An SRP Energy Ambassador will share ways you can save energy and help you explore rebates and financing programs.
- Get an on-site assessment. We’ll visit your community and recommend specific energy efficiency upgrades to maximize your potential savings.
- Apply for rebates. Decide which upgrades you would like to make, choose a contractor and apply. SRP will review your application and provide preapproval before construction starts.
- Make upgrades. Let SRP know when your upgrades are complete. We’ll stop by to confirm.
- Get money back. Rebate amounts are based on the efficiency of the equipment installed. The more energy you save, the more rebates you can earn.
Free Energy Savings Kits for tenants
We are also offering free* Energy Savings Kits for residents of eligible multifamily communities. Each kit includes four ENERGY STAR® certified LED bulbs, an LED night light and a tipsheet to help residents lower their energy use and costs. Apply for the program today.
If your property is eligible, we'll ship the kits to you directly at no cost. (The kits are prepacked and ready for contactless delivery to your residents’ doors.)
For more information about the SRP Multifamily Solutions Program, email email@example.com or call (602) 236-3065(602) 236-3065.