Proper insulation could cut your overall cooling and heating costs by about 10%.* Save up to 75% on professionally installed attic insulation – up to $600 – with a rebate from SRP.
On this page:
Insulation helps keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. But for insulation to be effective, it must be installed properly – in the right places and free of gaps, voids and compression.
When combined with sealed air leaks, properly installed insulation creates more even temperatures throughout your house, leading to a quieter, more comfortable home.
Get your insulation rebate instantly
When you work with a participating SRP insulation program contractor, your rebate will be applied to your invoice instantly.
You can also call (602) 274-6808 (602) 274-6808 for a contractor referral.
Here’s what’s required to qualify for an insulation rebate:
- You must be a current SRP residential electric customer who lives in a single-family detached or attached home or an apartment or condo. New construction homes and mobile homes are not eligible.
- This rebate applies only to attic insulation and is based on the improvement of the insulation's R-value.
- Existing insulation with an effective R-value less than R-19 that is improved to R-38 is eligible.
- Insulation greater than R-19 but performing under this value may qualify for a rebate to improve insulation up to R-38. Proof of underperformance (e.g., photos and thermal images) and an explanation must be provided with your rebate form.
- Your insulation improvements must be made by a participating SRP Insulation program contractor who is BPI-certified and licensed in Arizona.
- Insulation improvements must be made in combination with air sealing, unless there is documentation to show that air sealing isn’t necessary. All materials and installation processes must meet BPI building analyst standards.