Support for Quality-of-Life Programs
SRP is committed to improving quality of life for people in the Valley. We are building strong, vibrant communities that celebrate diverse perspectives, promote civic engagement and champion environmental stewardship. That is why SRP makes corporate contributions corporate contributions to civic engagement, environmental and arts programs.
SRP supports organizations, programs and events that:
Promote civic engagement by:
- Helping our communities identify and train local leaders, with preference given to programs that promote civic leadership and create opportunities for SRP employees.
- Sponsoring special community events that promote pride in our diverse communities and educate families on water and electrical safety.
- Supporting community forums that enhance quality of life through the discussion of emerging issues and strategic planning.
Support environmental causes by:
- Driving awareness and understanding of technical environmental issues.
- Supporting environmental programs that focus on water resources and the environment.
Inspire arts & culture by:
- Supporting major professional arts organizations that reflect the diversity of SRP's service area and attract business and tourism.
- Increasing access to the arts for customers and employees.
Ready to apply for a grant from SRP?
Applicants for SRP Corporate Contributions funds must apply through SRP's online grant application system.Apply now