Safety events, offers and workshops
From discounted swimming lessons to community events, there is safety event just right for you and your family.
SRP in partnership with Phoenix Children’s Hospital is offering a free water safety workshops, Playing it Safe, for parents and caregivers of children ages five and under. During this one-hour workshop, adults will learn:
- basic water safety,
- ways to reduce stress at the swimming pool and
- tools to improve supervision.
The program helps parents recognize the stresses that can sometimes occur on what should be a fun day at the pool and empowers them with information and tools to make pool time enjoyable and safe.
Workshops can be scheduled in small groups, or individually. For more information about Playing it Safe, email email@example.com.
Discounted swimming lessons for kids
Swimming lessons are fun and can help save lives. SRP is committed to helping keep families safe around water, which is why we sponsor swimming lessons around the Valley.
- City of Mesa Making Waves program (free children's swimming lessons)
- City of Phoenix Kool Kids program (reduced rate of $3 for swimming lessons at select pools)
- City of Peoria Free swimming lessons at select pools
- City of Buckeye Free swimming lessons for children and adults
- Salvation Army Kroc Center Scholarships for reduced rate swimming lessons for families who qualify
- Town of Gilbert Reduced cost swimming lessons for children