Project Huckleberry CEC filing
On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, SRP filed an application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility (CEC) with the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC).
Certificate of Environmental Compatibility
All documents filed with the ACC related to the Huckleberry Project are available on the ACC eDocket website.
Download the CEC application
- CEC application
- Exhibit A: Project Location and Land Use
- Exhibit B: Environmental Studies
- Exhibit C: Areas of Biological Wealth
- Exhibit D: Biological Resources
- Exhibit E: Scenic Areas, Historic Sites and Structures, Archaeological Sites
- Exhibit F: Recreational Purposes and Aspects
- Exhibit G: Concepts of Typical Facilities
- Exhibit H: Existing Plans
- Exhibit I: Noise Emissions and Communication Interference
- Exhibit J: Special Factors