Project Huckleberry CEC filing
On August 16, 2022, the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) voted unanimously to approve a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility (CEC) for Project Huckleberry.
All documents filed with the ACC related to the Huckleberry Project are available on the ACC eDocket website.
Download the CEC application
- CEC application
- Exhibit A: Project Location and Land Use
- Exhibit B: Environmental Studies
- Exhibit C: Areas of Biological Wealth
- Exhibit D: Biological Resources
- Exhibit E: Scenic Areas, Historic Sites and Structures, Archaeological Sites
- Exhibit F: Recreational Purposes and Aspects
- Exhibit G: Concepts of Typical Facilities
- Exhibit H: Existing Plans
- Exhibit I: Noise Emissions and Communication Interference
- Exhibit J: Special Factors