Support for civic & environmental programs
SRP invests in community programs and events that promote pride in our diverse communities while also supporting forums that enhance the quality of life through strategic planning.
Applicants for SRP Corporate Contributions funds must apply through SRP's online grant application system.
We also believe in the stewardship of Arizona's natural resources and protecting the water and air quality of our state. That is why SRP provides corporate contributions to programs that aim to improve the environmental quality and raise awareness of issues.
SRP contributes to civic and environmental programs that:
- Increase the community's ability to identify and train residents to serve in leadership positions, with preference given to programs that heighten civic leadership and provide opportunities for SRP employees to engage
- Sponsor select special community events that promote pride in our diverse communities
- Support community forums that enhance the quality of life through the discussion of emerging issues and strategic planning
- Increase the ability of residents to improve the environmental quality of their neighborhoods
- Support programs that promote the awareness and understanding of technical environmental issues
Arizona Forward promotes public dialogue among business and civic leaders and promotes cooperative efforts to improve the environment and livability of Valley communities. SRP supports Arizona Forward's annual Environmental Excellence Awards program. The awards program highlights Valley projects that demonstrate a high level of commitment to the environment and the region's sustainability.
The local affiliate of the Audubon Society is committed to environmental education and the development of ethnic and socioeconomic diversity within the environmental movement. SRP supports Nature in Your Neighborhood, a program that ensures children in urban areas have access to environmental learning opportunities.
Valley Leadership was formed to ensure a continued legacy of committed, diverse and well-informed leaders in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Over the past 32 years, more than 1,700 individuals have graduated from the program. SRP sponsored Valley Leadership Class 35's program day about history and water in the Valley and the 64th annual Man and Woman of the Year Awards Luncheon.