SRP Custom Due Date™ for business
Choose the day you want to pay your SRP bill — one that's more convenient for your business.
When selecting your new bill due date, keep a few things in mind:
- The due date you select becomes the date your payment to SRP is due.
- You can combine Custom Due Date with SRP SurePay™.
- Each month, your bill will be mailed to you approximately 21 days before the new due date you select. Or, if you enrolled in either of SRP's SurePay options, your bill will be mailed to you approximately 21 days before the funds are withdrawn from your bank account.
- The 29th, 30th or 31st days of each month are not available for Custom Due Date. A few other dates may be unavailable as well, depending on the date your meter is read.
- Your payment must be received by the date you select or a late fee may apply.
- When your chosen date falls on a weekend or holiday, your payment will be due the next business day.
Get in touch
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact SRP Business Center or call (602) 236-8833.