Custom Due Date
Choose the day you want to pay your SRP bill - one that's more convenient for you.
When selecting your new bill due date, keep a few things in mind:
- The due date you select becomes the date your payment to SRP is due.
- Each month, your bill will be mailed to you approximately 21 days before the new due date you select. Or, if you enrolled in either of SRP's SurePay options, your bill will be mailed to you approximately 21 days before the funds are withdrawn from your bank account.
- The 29th, 30th or 31st days of each month are not available for CDD. A few other dates may be unavailable as well, depending on the date your meter is read.
- As always, your payment must be received by the date you select or a late fee may apply.
- When your chosen date falls on a weekend or holiday, your payment will be due the next business day.
If you have questions about how this program works, please e-mail SRP Commercial Customer Services or call (602) 236-8833.