Official rules for SRP’s 2022 Touchdowns for Teachers promotion
Sponsor: The Sponsor of this promotion is Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement and Power District (SRP), 1500 N. Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ 85288.
SRP’s 2022 Touchdowns for Teachers Promotion (the “Event”) is open to teachers 18 years of age or older who are employed at a public, charter or non-profit private school in SRP service territory who complete the requirements described below (see “To Enter”). By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of SRP, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to this promotion. SRP reserves the right to modify these Official Rules at any time.
- Dates of Promotion/Entry Periods: The entry period for the Event will begin at 12:01 a.m. Arizona Time on the first day of the Arizona Cardinals’ preseason, Thursday, Aug. 12, 2022, and will end at 11:59 p.m. Arizona Time on Jan. 7, 2023.
- Prizes: Entrants will be entered into a drawing to win a $500 classroom grant to be used to purchase hands-on materials to improve lessons and class engagement. Funds are not to be used for field trips or one-time events.
- Eligibility: Only teachers as described above may enter. Employees and directors of SRP, its affiliate companies and its advertising and promotion agencies involved in the advertising, execution, and/or distribution of this giveaway, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members,* and those living in their same households are not eligible. Participants must agree to abide by these Official Rules. *Immediate family member means spouse, children (natural or adopted) and their spouses, stepchildren, grandchildren, grandparents, parents or spouse's parents, stepparents or spouse’s stepparents, siblings and their spouses, stepsiblings and their spouses, and siblings of a spouse.
- To Enter: To participate, eligible teachers must visit the webpage for SRP’s 2022 Touchdowns for Teachers Promotion either via desktop or mobile at SRP.net/touchdowns, and fill out the entry form.
- Or teachers may enter via email by sending your name, home address, phone number, in addition to your school’s name and address via email. The subject line should read SRP’s 2022 Touchdowns for Teachers Promotion and send the email to email@example.com during the entry period described in Item 1 above.
- Winner Selection and Drawing: Each week of the “Event” SRP will select a total of two (2) winners per Cardinals’ Touchdown (“TD”) during the regular season, with the exception of the Bye Week Dec. 4. For every Cardinals TD, (2) teachers will win a $500 classroom grant (“Prize”). Prize winners will be selected through a random drawing each week of the 2022 NFL season that automatically includes the online entries of all eligible attendees and alternate entries received by postal mail. Three (3) alternate winners also will be selected weekly. Only one prize will be awarded per teacher. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone within ten (10) business days of the drawing. Prize checks will be written and sent by the Arizona Cardinals to the winning teachers at the address of their school.
- Winners may be asked to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release, a Consent and Publicity Release, and a Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (if applicable) within ten (10) business days of notification. If these forms are not returned in a timely manner, or if winners are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and alternate winners will be selected.
- To receive a list of the names of the winners of the prizes, please send an email request with “SRP’s 2022 Touchdowns for Teachers Promotion” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after Jan. 7, 2023.
- Taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Conditions of Participation: Winners agree to release and hold SRP, and its employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind, either directly or indirectly related to, or arising from, the promotion or from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and/or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Publicity Release: Each winning entrant, through their participation in the program, irrevocably grants SRP and the Arizona Cardinals the right to use such entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, and any other personal characteristics, in any and all media in connection with the promotion and the advertising and promotion thereof and each entrant and/or prize winner hereby releases SRP from any liability with respect thereto.
- No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted.
- General Conditions: SRP is not responsible for late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, or undelivered emails; or for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, or other connections including those through and/or by any website or app, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable, or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure, or delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules; or any other errors, problems, or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, mail, typographical, printing, or otherwise relating to or in connection with “Event.”
SRP is not responsible for loss or damage to prizes during shipment, upon delivery, or after delivery.
SRP is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in “Event.”
SRP is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in “Event.”
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of “Event” or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
Entries generated by a script, macro, or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the natural person or organization which has been assigned the email address in question.
Any attempt to deliberately damage the operation of “Event” is unlawful and subject to legal action by SRP. SRP shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for suspected violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the “Event” and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. SRP’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
SRP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the “Event” for any reason, including computer viruses or bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes including corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the “Event.”
In the event of cancellation, SRP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to elect to identify winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
- Governing Law: The “Event” and these Official Rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Arizona and any applicable federal laws. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or unenforceable to any extent, then the remainder of these Official Rules shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The venue for any cause of action arising out of the “Event” or these Official Rules shall be located in Maricopa County, Arizona.