Frequently asked questions about EZ-3
With the SRP EZ-3™ Price Plan, you can save money and stay cool and comfortable year-round when you plan ahead to use less energy from 3-6 p.m. on weekdays. These are on-peak hours when SRP's energy costs are higher.
Choose any link to get answers to your questions about EZ-3.
Lower-cost off-peak hours:
- All weekdays except for 2-5 p.m.*, 3-6 p.m. or 4-7 p.m.*
- All weekends
- Six observed holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Higher-cost on-peak hours:
- Either 2-5 p.m.*, 3-6 p.m. or 4-7 p.m.* on weekdays
*EZ-3 2-5 p.m. and 4-7 p.m. are pilot time periods that were limited to 10,000 customers each and are no longer accepting enrollments.
EZ-3 2-5 p.m. and 4-7 p.m. are pilot time periods that were limited to 10,000 customers each and are no longer accepting enrollments.
By offering lower energy prices during off-peak hours when energy costs and demand are lower.
- Use less energy during your three higher-cost on-peak weekday hours.
- Precool your home using a programmable or smart thermostat.
- Find out how other customers save money on EZ-3.
During your first 90 days on EZ-3, if your first three bills aren't lower than what you would have paid on the Basic Price Plan, contact us at (602) 236-8888 and we'll credit you the difference and switch you back. Your monthly savings will appear in the "Notes" section of your bill. Greater savings are possible during the May through October billing months. If you're not saving money, we're happy to help.
Log in to or create a profile on My Account. Your My Account dashboard shows your on- and off-peak usage and estimated cost per day. To see monthly savings, select "My Account" from the top menu, then "View bill." Your savings are on the right side of your bill under "Notes."