SRP SurePay™ is a no-fuss way to pay your business SRP electric bill.
Make life easier
Electric bills are out-of-sight and out-of-mind with SurePay. The payoffs speak for themselves:
- Convenient: bills are automatically paid
- Saves money: no stamps, no late fees
- Saves time: no checks to write
- Saves worry: ensures bills are paid on time
- Free: no additional costs
How it works
- Authorize your financial institution to pay the amount of your monthly electric bill directly from your checking or savings account.
- Your bill amount will be deducted no sooner than 21 days after your bill date.
- Each month, you will receive a statement showing the amount and cost of the electricity you used.
Who is eligible
SRP business customers, except E-60 or special contract customers, can use SurePay by Bank Account.
How to sign up for SurePay by Bank Account
You now have a choice of using our online SurePay authorization form or printing a business SurePay sign-up form and then either faxing or mailing it back to us. You can also call our phone center to sign up. Residential customers can call (602) 236-8888; business customers can call (602) 236-8833.
Please note that it takes three to five business days to activate SurePay.
Once your enrollment is processed, you will see the message "Thank you for using SurePay by Bank Account. This bill is for your records only. Do not pay." on an upcoming bill. You will also see "SUREPAY AMOUNT" and "PAYMENT WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON OR AFTER...". These messages let you know that you are now an active participant on the SurePay by Bank Account program and that you will not need to send a payment for the amount due.