How to Apply
All applications for SRP positions must be submitted online.
Planning to apply for an SRP job for the first time? We recommend the following steps for those with military experience:
- Have an updated digital version of your resume and cover letter in a PDF or .doc format readily available.
- Use our military skills translator to see which SRP positions align most closely with your military experience.
- Search SRP's current job listings to see if any positions are open that meet your skill set.
- Click the title of the job(s) you're interested in to read more details.
- Like what you see? Click the apply button and choose to apply via LinkedIn or by creating a profile on SRP's careers website.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application process.
Once you apply, SRP will review your application for knowledge, skills, ability and experience. If you meet the needed criteria, you will be called for an interview.
It is not necessary to call or follow up after you submit your application unless you are contacted by an SRP staffing representative.
- My Next Move for Veterans: Find careers like your military job, search for your dream career and learn the skills you need to attain it, and get additional information catered specifically for job seekers with military experience.
- Resume Engine: This service provided by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation helps you create a strong resume by translating your military experience into civilian experience.