SRP preferred solar installers
Your guide to making an informed solar decision.
Installing solar panels for your home can be a big undertaking. To make this process easier, SRP has partnered with a group of preferred residential solar installers who can guide you from start to finish.
Solar advice you can trust
SRP's preferred solar installers are licensed, bonded, insured and trained on how solar works with SRP's solar price plans. In addition, they can provide you with:
- The optimal size and orientation for your solar system.
- Solar installation costs and financing options.
- Professional installation and safe interconnection to the grid.
- Training on the basic operation of your solar system.
Choose the best solar installer for you
|Argent Solar||(877) 786-2407||Goodyear, 85338|
|Arizona Energy Pros||(602) 863-6900||Phoenix, 85027|
|Elevation Solar||(866) 634-5291||Gilbert, 85295|
|Harmon Solar||(800) 281-3189||Phoenix, 85027|
|PEP Solar||(623) 806-8806||Phoenix, 85050|
|Premier Solar Solutions||(855) 248-8884||Phoenix, 85032|
|Redline Electric & Solar||(480) 430-1939||Tempe, 85283|
|Solar Electric Freedom||(877) 765-2748||Mesa, 85213|
|Solar Topps||(480) 940-1201||Phoenix, 85034|
|Sun Valley Solar Solutions||(480) 689-5000||Chandler, 85225|
Peace of mind
SRP's preferred solar installers are here to be your guide. All of these solar installation experts:
- Are licensed, bonded and insured solar providers in good standing with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (AZ ROC).
- Have been in business for at least 12 months under the same business license.
- Have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating of "A" or higher and no outstanding complaints with AZ ROC or BBB.
- Maintain annual certification (at least one staff member) as a member of the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners.
- Have received training on SRP's solar price plans.
- Are current with the latest solar offerings and resources from SRP, including our Demand Management System rebate.