SRP preferred solar installers
Your guide to making an informed solar decision.
Installing solar panels for your home can be a big undertaking. To make this process easier, SRP has created a list of residential solar installers who can guide you from start to finish.
Solar advice you can trust
SRP's preferred solar installers are licensed, bonded, insured and trained on how solar works with SRP's solar price plans. In addition, they can provide you with:
- The optimal size and orientation for your solar system.
- Solar installation costs and financing options.
- Professional installation and safe interconnection to the grid.
- Training on the basic operation of your solar system.
Ready to install?
If you are interested in finding out more about solar for your home please call SRP at (602) 889-2657. You will be given the name and number of three contractors who can help determine the best solar option for your home.
SRP has learned of scammers pretending to be affiliated with our preferred solar installers program. If a company comes to your door or calls you claiming to be partnered with SRP, please call us at (602) 889-2657.
Peace of mind
SRP's preferred solar installers are here to be your guide. All of SRP's preferred solar installers:
- Hold an active solar license granted by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
- Have been in business for at least 12 months under the same business license, same leadership and same corporate name.
- Maintain a Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating of "A" or higher and no outstanding complaints with BBB.
- Have received training on SRP's solar price plans.
- Are current with the latest SRP offerings like the Demand Management System rebate.
- Have no more than two open complaints with AZ Registrar of Contractors; no disciplined cases in the last 24 months.
- Carry liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- Have company logos on company vehicles and workers' uniforms.
- Provide a local physical address where SRP and customers can visit.