Energy efficiency assessment
Let SRP help you identify potential savings with a technical assessment.
On this page:
On related pages:
How to qualify
Businesses that meet one of the criteria below qualify for a complimentary assessment (up to $3,000) if suggested improvements are made:
- Have a compressed air system of at least 100 horsepower (excluding backup).
- Have a compressed air system between 25 and 100 horsepower for a leak assessment.
- Have a pumping system for non-HVAC applications (municipal, agricultural or industrial) of at least 25 horsepower (excluding backup).
- Data centers greater than 1,000 square feet with a dedicated cooling system.
- Qualifying E-60 series SRP price plan for demand response assessment.
A Qualified Service Provider (QSP) will conduct a preliminary assessment to identify cost-effective opportunities for energy savings and determine which projects will have the greatest possible return on investment. The best options can be further evaluated during a technical assessment.
How much is the service rebate?
Rebates are paid directly to the QSP on your behalf:
- Up to $500 per pump assessment
- Up to $25 per horsepower for compressed air leak test assessment
- Up to $3,000 for a preliminary assessment
- 50% of the technical assessment cost, up to $15,000
- Remaining 50% of the technical assessment cost (up to an additional $15,000) after verifying implemented improvements
Get an assessment
Ready to apply for an assessment? Follow these steps:
- Complete and submit a preliminary assessment application.
- Create an SRP Rebate Center account. You will need to have your SRP account number and associated billing account ZIP code. Once you have activated your account, simply create a new application and select the "Custom Business Solutions Program" to get started.
- Receive written approval and select a QSP. The QSP will conduct the preliminary assessment and issue a report for you to review with SRP.
- Complete and submit a technical assessment application.
- Upon written approval from SRP, the QSP will conduct the technical assessment.
- Repair 50% of the compressed air system leaks (if applicable).
- Once you've completed the assessment, you'll use rebates through the SRP Custom Business Solutions™ program to make the suggested changes.