Below is a list of resources, tools and services for SRP employees, including emergency messages. SRP employees are encouraged to bookmark this page on their home computer. It can be accessed anytime both internally and externally by going to srpnet.com/employee.
Find comprehensive information about your benefits, wellness programs, pay, incentive plans, Financial Toolkit, PLANwell and more at insideHR .
If you are accessing the site outside SRP, you will be asked to log in with your SRP email and password. Retirees log in using your user ID and password.
For assistance, please contact insideHR@srpnet.com
Your personal benefit election options, including life events can be made through this self-service portal .
All time and attendance, career development and employment history tools are available through OneWorkforce . If you are accessing OneWorkforce from outside SRP, you will be asked to log in with your SRP credentials.
SRP employees can search for and bid on internally posted jobs on the career opportunities page. For questions, contact Bid Administration at email@example.com or (602) 236-4586.
- To apply for a job at SRP, you must first create a Candidate Profile in SuccessFactors Careers.
- If a holiday occurs, the closing deadline will be extended by the amount of days SRP was closed.
- The use of masculine pronouns in the job description on file in HRS shall be construed to mean both male and female.
- Late applications will not be accepted for hourly positions.
- Positions posted are usually normal daytime hours unless specified and/or explained in the selection standards.
SRP VOLUNTEERS tracking
Record and track your volunteer efforts online using SRP VOLUNTEERS.
During an emergency, SRP management might need to distribute information to employees who are away from their workplace. In that case, such messages will be posted on this page .