SRP eBill™ paperless billing for business
Doing business is easier with SRP eBill. Check your electric account anywhere, anytime.
- Access your account information anytime, anywhere.
- View your statement online at your convenience. You can then pay your bill online if you choose.
- Receive email notification when a new bill has been issued, including your bill amount and due date (SurePay customers will be notified of their bill amount and the date their payment will be deducted from their bank account).
- Customize your bill-paying experience.
- Review past statements up to three years old.
- Enjoy paperless billing. You can choose to resume your paper bills at any time.
Here's how to sign up:
Follow these instructions to sign up for paperless billing:
My Account users:
- Log in to SRP My Account by clicking the button below.
- In the preference center, under Contact Information & eNotes, click Billing and Payment eNotes.
- Click the checkbox under eBill to select that you wish to receive your SRP electric bill electronically.
Note: you must have at least one month of billing history to enable eBill.
Don't have My Account?:
Follow the steps to create your online access here.
If you have questions about how this program works, business customers may email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.