Irrigation system education
Expert help and support for your irrigation needs
Your private system is an asset, and protecting your system is one goal of our Field Services Liaisons. Liaisons are in the community daily and have extensive knowledge of irrigation. Here are just a few of the services they offer:
- Schedule your water deliveries
- Provide an overview of water delivery systems
- Coordinate dry-ups
- Provide additional education for customers who need a better understanding of how the water delivery system works
- Help identify irrigation system issues
- Provide recommendations for system improvements and repairs
Scheduling an appointment
Whether you are new to irrigation or are looking for more in-depth information, call us at (602) 236-3333 to schedule an appointment with your Field Services Liaison.
Meeting with your Field Services Liaison is encouraged for anyone who is interested in ensuring the entire neighborhood's irrigation delivery is completed correctly and in helping to resolve disputes over common, private irrigation controls.
What to expect when meeting with your Field Services Liaison
Appointments with your Field Services Liaison typically last about one hour and are available for both new and experienced customers. Spanish-language is also available. Topics you can learn about include:
- operating a yard valve
- ordering water
- following the neighborhood schedule
- handling irrigation emergencies
- in-depth information about your irrigation system, including operation of private ditches, pipes and gates
More irrigation help
Quarterly newsletters - timely reminders and tips to keep you informed.
Have you ever wondered where the Valley's water comes from? By the time it arrives via canals, Phoenix water has come more than 150 miles from its source. With SRP’s careful planning, our supply is in good hands.
We're sharing the interesting ways that SRP monitors the health of our forests where the Valley's water supply comes from.
It’s not every day you get to take a dam quiz.