Assistance with annual ADWR reporting

Landowners in SRP's service territory with grandfathered irrigation rights may receive reporting forms from the Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR) and water-use letters from SRP each January.

If you have questions about these forms or need assistance filing them out, please call (602) 236-5011.

Grandfathered rights typically belong to land on which there was an established water right prior to 1980. These grandfathered parcels were recognized in 1982 pursuant to the Groundwater Management Act.

If you intend to sell or have sold your property with grandfathered rights, notify ADWR at (602) 771-8585.

Visit ADWR's use reports page for additional information.

Back to top

Regresar al principio