SRP M-Power® Price Plan
With SRP M-Power, you are in control.
In our video series, learn about our SRP M-Power Price Plan, the SRP M-Power App, how to purchase power, request an advance and understanding Excessive Heat Warnings.Watch now
SRP M-Power is a pay-as-you-go energy solution that empowers you to choose when, where and how often to pay for the energy you use – before you use it.
SRP M-Power is a great program for budget-minded customers who want control and certainty when it comes to their energy. You decide how much power to purchase – anytime, anyplace. This flexible approach is why so many SRP customers love the program.
Here's how it works:
- We install a special meter and provide a display box for your home.
- The display box shows how much power you have available and notifies you when power is running out.
- Use the SRP M-Power app to view your balance and make purchases. Pay for a few days or even a few months.
- You can receive notifications through the SRP M-Power app, by text and by email to help you manage your account.
It’s really that simple. No monthly energy bills, no surprises.
Flexible features to fit your lifestyle
The SRP M-Power price plan is easy to understand with reasonable and flat per-kilowatt-hour pricing, 24/7. Learn more about the plan .
Your account at a glance
See your real-time power use, usage history, cash balances and estimated days of power remaining on the display box.
On-the-go account access
Access your account and make payments anytime using the SRP M-Power app. See how it works.
4 easy ways to pay
There are four easy ways to purchase power, so you can pick the one that works for you. Take a look.
Opt in to push notifications through the SRP M-Power app and get an alert when your credit is running low.
Costs for getting started
Ready to enroll? Here are the startup costs for new customers:
- A refundable deposit of $102.50
- A one-time, non-refundable fee for the SRP M-Power display box of $11.50 plus tax
- A one-time service establishment fee of $30 plus tax for new SRP customers. (This fee does not apply to existing customers who switch to the SRP M-Power program.)
- An initial $30 advance to your meter, provided by SRP. This credit will be repaid over time as you make future purchases.
There is also a monthly service fee of $20 plus tax (standard for any SRP price plan) that will be charged to your meter.