SRP Drive Electric™
Why drive electric? Why not! Electric vehicles (EVs) are high performing and require minimal maintenance, saving time, money and the environment by reducing emissions. Get your EV today, and bypass the exit for the gas station as you cruise in the HOV lane.
Step 1: Shop
- Browse the U.S. Consumer's Guide to Electric Vehicles , updated in March 2019, to learn about the newest available models including the EPA estimated driving range and charging time.
- For more detailed report cards and reviews of both new and used models, visit Electric Cars Report and Green Car Reports .
- Take advantage of a special offer for $3,500 off MSRP of a new 2019 Nissan LEAF.
Step 2: Save
Potential savings depend on the EV model, when you charge and your SRP price plan.
- Do some research to help you calculate potential savings, keeping in mind cost of gasoline, miles driven monthly, energy costs under your price plan and miles per gallon.
- Learn more about the SRP EV price plan.
Step 3: Charge
Get your home charging station set up with our handy installation checklist. Don't forget to familiarize yourself with where public charging stations are by using plugshare.com or Alternative Fuels Data Center .
Step 4: Join
Join our EV community to receive a $50 Amazon gift card. You can connect with other enthusiasts and may be invited to participate in exclusive focus groups, surveys and advisory communities.