SRP Drive Electric
The road ahead is electric. Put your gas budget to better use, skip the morning traffic jam and help drive Arizona toward a more sustainable future by choosing an electric vehicle (EV).
There are many reasons to make the switch to an EV. In fact, we made a list of them. Here are 21 reasons you should switch to an EV in 2021.
Introducing the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate™
SRP customers can get a $1,000 rebate when they purchase or lease an EV from a local dealership. The rebate FAQs will answer any questions you may have. Read on to learn how to start the process of switching to an EV today.
Once you make the switch, submit the rebate form by printing this form or submitting online.
Hit the road in five simple steps.
Step 1: Shop
Find your dream car with the resources below.
- Browse the U.S. Consumer's Guide to Electric Vehicles , to discover the newest models, including the EPA estimated driving range and charge time.
- Find detailed report cards and reviews of new and used models at Electric Cars Report and Green Car Reports .
Step 2: Save
In addition to the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate, potential savings depend on the EV model, when you charge and your SRP price plan.
- Use the EV savings calculator to find out how an EV compares to a standard vehicle.
- Consider the SRP EV price plan to get low overnight prices perfect for EV charging.
- Save $250 when you purchase a Level 2 smart charger through SRP Marketplace. That's a 30% savings!
Step 3: Charge
Charging your EV is easy. Here's where to start.
- Get your home charging station set up with our handy installation checklist.
- Find public charging station locations using plugshare.com or Alternative Fuels Data Center.
- Encourage your employer to install workplace EV chargers through SRP's rebate program.
Step 4: Join
Join our EV community to receive a $50 Amazon reward and access special offers and opportunities.
Step 5: Submit