Reporting a canal lighting outage

The vast majority of lighting along the canal banks in SRP’s service territory is maintained by the municipality it sits in, not SRP.

If you’re able to, check the alphanumeric code on the power pole. If it begins with XX, it is SRP’s responsibility. If it begins with a different two-letter code – for example, ME for Mesa – it is the responsibility of the local municipality.

You can report lighting outages that are SRP’s responsibility by calling our service center at (602) 236-3333 or using our online form.

You can report a municipal lighting outage by using one of the links below:

If you are unsure whom the light belongs to, or if you feel the light is a safety hazard or may fall down, please contact Water Customer Services at (602) 236-3333.

Back to top

Regresar al principio