Save $400 on a home energy audit
Get an SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® checkup for $99.
SRP's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program helps you better understand how you use energy, while pinpointing needed efficiency improvements. A participating contractor will complete an in-depth inspection of your home, using the latest technologies, to make sound recommendations that help save energy and money.
Boost your savings
Customers who complete at least one rebate eligible, energy-saving improvement (over $200) from a SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR contractor will qualify for an additional $100 BOOST rebate.
What to expect during your home energy audit
After completing an initial interview to learn more about your energy behaviors and habits, the contractor will perform a full home assessment by reviewing your home's:
- Insulation effectiveness
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning performance
- Air-duct leakage and restrictions
- Construction integrity issues
- Ceiling and other "hot spot" areas
After completing an in-depth inspection, the contractor will provide upgrade recommendations and break down potential savings. If improvements are made, your contractor can perform the work and ensure you receive available rebates and financing offers to offset costs. Plus, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participants are eligible for these additional SRP rebates.
To qualify for an energy audit, you must
- Be a current SRP residential electric customer (new construction does not qualify) that resides in a single-family detached, single-family attached (up to four dwelling units) or apartment/condo (up to four dwelling units).
- Mobile homes are not eligible.
- Have the assessment completed by an Arizona Home Performance contractor on or before April 30, 2021. For a referral call (602) 889-2656.
- SRP reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion or its terms and conditions at any time.