Welcome to EV Community Central
Our EV community now includes more than 4,000 electric vehicle owners within SRP's electric service territory. Our grid powers your ride, and we want to ensure that it is ready for the increasing number of EVs expected to hit the road in the coming years.
SRP is committed to reducing carbon emissions, and supporting EV adoption is part of this. In 2016, 83% of our fleet was green, which includes electric, biodiesel and ethanol-capable vehicles. Below are resources related to our EV community meetings, facts about the state of EV adoption in Arizona and more.
The importance of workplace charging has increased with the continued rise of EV ownership. Below are variety of resources to help you start a conversation with your employer about at-work charging.
- Let your employer know about SRP's EV charging station rebate. They'll get $1,500 per Level 2 EV charging port installed.
- Share the U.S. Department of Energy’s report about the costs and factors to consider when installing non-residential electric vehicle charging stations.
- Download a guide to funding, financing and technical assistance prepared by the U.S. departments of Energy and Transportation.
- Browse the DOE’s Vehicle Technologies Office website for EV owners, which includes information to help employers assess, install and manage workplace charging.
Plug into other resources
- Learn about EV models currently available in Electric Power Research Institute's guide .
- Stay in the know by reading Charged , an online magazine.
- Read the latest EV updates at insideevs.com .