SRP trash box request guidelines
SRP trash boxes are self-assembled cardboard boxes accompanied by two plastic liners per box. Boxes are provided as a convenience to central Arizona non-profit, charity organizations or events supporting them.
The trash boxes are 3 by 4.5 feet flat, come in bundles of 15 (unless the order is less than 15) and the bundles are 9 inches high. Trash-filled liners should be disposed of in regular trash receptacles.
To expedite your request, please review the following guidelines prior to completing the online form:
- Submit the request at least seven days prior to an event.
- Donations are intended for events being held for or by non-profit, charity organizations within the SRP service territory. SRP reserves the right to determine if an event or organization qualifies.
- SRP will determine the quantity of trash boxes to be supplied based upon number of participants expected to attend an event.
- Trash box lids marked for recyclable materials are also available and may be requested through the online form.
- Upon approval of your request, you will receive an email with directions for picking up your trash boxes.
For questions, contact Stephanie Garcia at Stephanie.Garcia@srpnet.com.