Find balance and summer peace of mind with SRP Budget Billing
We all crave balance in our lives, and with SRP Budget Billing™, that's just what you get — an energy bill where you pay about the same each month, no matter the temperature outside. You can relax not having to worry about how much your bill will be, especially during the hot Arizona summers.
How it works
- Your energy costs are averaged over the year, so you pay the same amount each month.
- Periodically, your usage will be reviewed and your monthly payment may be adjusted based on changes in usage or electricity prices.
- You can easily keep track of your energy use with the SRP Power app or account alerts that let you know when you've exceeded your ideal usage.
- You can monitor how much energy you use, by the hour or by day, online with SRP My Account™.
When to enroll
The ideal time to enroll is during the fall. This gives you time to build up a credit to offset your higher summer bills.
Things to note
- Your account must be at a zero balance to enroll.
- If you have 12 months or more of billing history with SRP, view your estimated Budget Billing payment by logging in to SRP My Account and viewing the Price plan & programs area.
- If you have less than 12 months of history, call (602) 236-8888 to get an estimated monthly payment based on the size of your home.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us via email or by calling (602) 236-8888.