SRP Budget Billing - Predictable payments
Managing your budget is easier when you know how much you'll pay. SRP Budget Billing™ balances the seasonal highs and lows of your energy bill for a more consistent monthly payment.
How it works
- Your energy costs are averaged over the year so you pay the same amount each month.
- Periodically, your usage will be reviewed and your monthly payment may be adjusted based on changes in usage or electricity prices.
- You can monitor how much energy you use, by the hour or by day, online with SRP My Account.
Best time to enroll
- The ideal time to enroll is during the winter months, when bills are typically their lowest.
- This gives you time to build up a credit to offset your higher summer bills.
Things to note
- Your account must be at a zero balance to enroll.
- If you have 12 months or more of billing history with SRP, view your estimated Budget Billing payment by logging in to SRP My Account™ and clicking on "Account History."
- If you have less than 12 months of history, call (602) 236-8888 to get an estimated monthly payment based on the size of your home.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us via email or by calling (602) 236-8888.