SRP employees support the community through volunteerism
SRP is dedicated to supporting the communities we serve. Find out how you can request SRP employees to volunteer for your nonprofit or serve on your organization’s board.
On this page:
Request SRP volunteers to work for your nonprofit
Through our online portal, nonprofit organizations can submit a volunteer opportunity or propose a short-term project that will utilize our employees' specialized skills and talents through our Skill-Based Volunteer Program.
SRP’s employee volunteers can help with:
- Administrative and clerical work
- Communications (marketing/PR plans, branding and graphic design)
- Finances (accounting software, financial controls and audit planning)
- Governance (writing bylaws and reviewing visions/missions)
- Human resources
- Interactive and web development
- Leadership coaching
- Legal matters (intellectual property and property issues)
- Public affairs and policy (lobbying and advocacy planning)
- Strategy development and business planning (strategic planning, market research, client needs assessment and feedback collection)
- Technology needs (database management/development, hardware, IT support, network administration and software developing/coding)
SRP also supports nonprofit board service with organizations that align with our community stewardship strategy. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Hosting an event? Request SRP trash boxes.
Meeting the needs of the communities we call home
SRP's employee volunteer organization, SRP Volunteers, has been nationally recognized as a model of innovation. The program connects employees with the needs of the community, providing hands-on community service opportunities. It has been so successful that SRP has been a two-time Points of Light Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs winner.
From building homes with Habitat for Humanity and supporting the annual food drive for Valley food banks to serving dinner to cancer patients and families at the Ronald McDonald House and making face masks for Phoenix Children's Hospital, SRP employees use their skills and experience to serve their communities and neighbors.
Each year, employees and retirees, along with their friends and family members, spend nearly 40,000 hours volunteering at charitable organizations across the Valley. They also give more than $1 million per year through the Employee Boosters Association to Arizona nonprofits.