Home Energy Audit — SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program
The SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program is providing Phoenix area customers with energy-efficient solutions, designed to lower electricity bills.
Dust off the patio furniture and grab a scoop of ice cream because you can now relax. By enrolling in our program your energy bills will cool down, making even summer months in the Valley feel like a spring afternoon.
For just $99 (a $500 value), SRP's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program evaluates your home and identifies ways you can make it more energy efficient, sometimes for little or no cost.
A participating Home Performance contractor will assess your energy-efficiency barriers, including:
- Insulation effectiveness
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning performance
- Air-duct leakage and restrictions
- Construction integrity issues
- "Hot spots" in the ceilings and other areas
You will also receive an energy-efficiency kit that contains:
- Ten compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
- One low-flow shower head
- One Niagara Energy Saving Smart surge protector
Where feasible, the above items will be installed during the inspection.
Consider energy-efficiency improvements
Following the inspection, the contractor will return to present your Home Performance report and discuss energy-saving opportunities. You can decide which improvements to make (if any).
If you decide to go ahead with the improvements, your contractor can perform the work and ensure you receive available rebates and financing offers that can help offset the costs. Some measures may even qualify for federal tax credits.
Schedule a checkup
The Home Performance with ENERGY STAR contractors are certified by the Building Performance Institute to ensure the quality and integrity of the inspection and work performed. Find a contractor, or call (602) 889-2656 for a contractor referral or to get more information.
Visit azhomeperformance.com to see what other customers are saying about the Home Performance inspection.
To qualify for SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, you must:
- Be a current SRP residential electric customer served by an SRP residential electric price plan.
- Be the homeowner (new construction does not qualify) of a single-family, detached dwelling built to state and local building codes with no walls, floors or ceilings shared with any other dwelling unit.
- Have the assessment performed by an Arizona Home Performance contractor on or before April 30, 2014.
- Customers who participate in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program will not receive $75 for air-duct testing. The service is a part of the assessment and is excluded from the SRP Duct Test and Repair Rebate Program.
- SRP reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion or its terms and conditions at any time.
Save even more
By participating in the Home Performance program, you may be eligible for these additional SRP offers:
- Air-sealing rebate*
- Duct repair rebate
- High-efficiency AC rebate
- Insulation rebate*
- Shade screen discount
*Eligibility is limited to SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participants.
ContractorsFind more ways to save at