Canceling your electric service

If you are moving and need to disconnect power, we're sorry to see you leave. We hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again sometime soon.

We'll need one working day's notice (Monday-Friday) to turn off your power. SRP holidays may affect this timeframe. Please call (602) 236-8888 to verify office hours during holidays. If you have placed a deposit with SRP, it will be applied to your final bill, as will any credit balance you may have. Please see Deposits and Fees.

If you are vacating your residence before the power is turned off, shut off all breakers to the house. This is a safety measure and will ensure that no electric usage registers on the meter. Just fill out the Service Cancellation Form and we'll take care of the rest. Or, if you prefer to talk with a customer service representative, call (602) 236-8888.

To serve you, we must have unrestricted access to the electric meter to turn service on or off. Employees cannot enter fenced yards with locked gates nor, for their own safety, can employees enter yards where dogs are present off leash.

If you are a Seasonal Resident and want to disconnect power before you leave town, please read our Seasonal Resident page before completing the form.

Back to top

Regresar al principio