FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SRP Offers ‘Relaxation Station’ to Light Rail Commuters
Costumed Fan Bearers Offer Relief to Promote New SRP Power App
What: Commuters will soon enjoy a break from the monotony of their daily trek at the SRP Relaxation Station. Customers will be encouraged to download SRP’s new ‘Power App,’ while fan bearers keep them cool during their wait. Even in late October, the temperature is forecast to be near 100 degrees.
The SRP Relaxation Station reinforces the ease customers can feel by staying connected to their accounts – accessing just the information they need while on the go. Customers can easily view their daily usage and costs, pay their bill, monitor outages and then sit back and relax.
When: Monday, October 23, from 4 to 5 p.m.
Where: Light Rail- Valley Metro: 3rd Street and Jefferson stop (southeast corner)
SRP Power App features:
- Daily cost and usage: Get a snapshot of daily energy costs and usage by the hour, day or month. To monitor savings, customers enrolled in SRP’s Time-of-Day Price Plans can see how much energy they have used during on-peak and off-peak hours.
- Payments: View balance and make payments quickly and securely, from anywhere. Save payment information and even schedule future payments.
- Report and view outages: If an outage occurs, customers can quickly report it and get estimated restoration times.
- Alerts: Weekly bill projections, payment reminders, outage alerts and more are automatically delivered to the smartphone home screen.
- To download the free SRP Power App: Visit the App Store or Google Play and search using the keywords "SRP Power." Customers can then follow the prompts to register or sign in to their SRP My Account via the app.