Official rules for SRP’s 2018 Trees for Touchdowns Promotion
- The Sponsor of the giveaway is Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement and Power District (SRP), 1500 N. Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ 85281.
The giveaway is open to SRP Residential Customers, 18 years of age or older, who complete the requirements described below (see To Enter).
- Employees and directors of SRP, its affiliate companies and its advertising and promotion agencies involved in the advertising, execution and/or distribution of this promotion, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members* and those living in their same households are not eligible. Participants must agree to abide by these Official Rules. Offer is subject to change.
*Immediate family member means spouse, children (natural or adopted) and their spouses, stepchildren, grandchildren, grandparents, parents or spouse's parents, brothers and sisters and their spouses, stepbrothers and stepsisters, brothers and sisters of a spouse, and stepparents.
- To Enter: Subject to the eligibility requirements, SRP Residential Customers must either:
- Sign up for the Trees for Change program, or
- Send a postcard or letter to SRP Trees For Touchdowns, ISB197, 1600 N. Priest Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85281
- Enrollments and/or promotion registration must be completed, received or postmarked between September 8, 2018 and December 7, 2019.
- Only one enrollment or registration per customer will be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen after December 10, 2018.
- Winner Selection and Drawing: Prize winner will be selected by a random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible and submitted entries (enrollments and promotion registrations). The prize will be awarded. Winners will be notified by email or phone within five (5) business days of drawing. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, prior to awarding, but SRP reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if deemed necessary for any reason. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release, a Customer Consent and Publicity Release, and a Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (if applicable) within two (2) days of notification. If these forms are not returned in a timely manner, or if Winners are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and alternate Winners will be selected. Taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) must be completed by Winners of prizes in excess of $600**. SRP will send a Form 1099 to Winners no later than January following the year of receipt of the prize.
- 2 club level tickets to the final Home game on December 23, 2018
- Autographed football by #11 Larry Fitzgerald
- Autographed football by former quarterback #3 Carson Palmer
- Conditions of Participation: Winner agrees to release and hold SRP, and its employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the promotion or from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Winners’ List: The names of the Winners may be listed on srptreesforchange.com.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted.