Get a heat pump checkup for $65.95
Offer available Nov. 1–Dec. 31, 2018
Heat pumps are one of the biggest home energy guzzlers, and ensuring yours is running efficiently can help you save money this winter. SRP is offering customers a discounted 20-point inspection for just $65.95 (tax not included). To take advantage of this offer, you must schedule an inspection with an SRP Certified Contractor before Dec. 31, 2018.
Call (602) 274-6808 for a referral of SRP Certified Contractors who service your geographic area.
20-point heat pump checkup
An SRP certified contractor will perform an in-depth inspection and checkup of your heat pump to ensure it's in tip-top condition. Your contractor will complete the following:
- Check thermostat operation and accuracy
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check and document system temperature split
- Check and document operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and circuit boards
- Check capacitors and start components
- Inspect and test safety switches and devices
- Check voltage and amperage at all motors and compressor
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt build up
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt and adjust tension (as required)
- Check defrost components (boards, sensors, reversing valve, etc.)
- Test defrost operation
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition (only if accessible and won't disturb any seal on the cabinet)
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Explain and document all necessary repairs
- Run and test system
Note: Inspections for other types of systems will vary.
Offer details and requirements
- Only SRP customers are eligible.
- Offer valid Nov. 1–Dec. 31, 2018.
- Inspection must be completed by an SRP Certified Contractor.
- Participants will receive a 20-point inspection (details above).
- Your Certified Contractor will provide a detailed summary of inspection.
- Any repairs performed by the Certified Contractor will result in additional costs.
- SRP makes no representations and provides no warranty/guarantee with respect to the service described herein.