Get an air conditioner checkup for $65.95
Offer available Feb. 15 through April 30, 2019
Arizona summers can be tough on your cooling system, and there's not much worse than a broken AC when temperatures are 110° or higher. In preparation for summer, SRP is offering customers a discounted 20-point inspection for just $65.95 (tax not included). To take advantage of this offer, you must schedule an inspection with an SRP Certified Contractor before April 30, 2019.
Call (602) 274-6808 for a referral of SRP Certified Contractors who service your geographic area.
20-point AC checkup
An SRP certified contractor will perform an in-depth inspection and checkup of your AC unit to ensure it's in tip-top condition. Your contractor will complete the following:
- Check thermostat operation and accuracy
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check and document system temperature split
- Check and document superheat and subcool
- Check and document operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and circuit boards
- Check capacitors and start components
- Inspect and test safety switches and devices
- Check voltage and amperage at all motors and compressor
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt build up
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt and adjust tension (as required)
- Inspect condensate pan and flush the drain line
(if cleaning is required, then contractor will provide a quote if additional charges apply)
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition
(only if accessible and won't disturb any seal on the cabinet)
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Explain and document all necessary repairs
- Run and test system
Note: Inspections for other types of systems will vary.
Offer details and requirements
- Only SRP customers are eligible.
- Offer valid Feb. 15—April 30, 2019
- Offer applicable on split systems.
- Inspection must be completed by an SRP Certified Contractor.
- Participants will receive a 20-point inspection (details above).
- Your Certified Contractor will provide a detailed summary of inspection.
- Any repairs performed by the Certified Contractor will result in additional costs.
- SRP makes no representations and provides no warranty/guarantee with respect to the service described herein.