Employee information that was previously updated in HR Online is now available to view and update in OneWorkforce.. This includes:
As of December 29, 2020, HR Online is read-only and no longer updated.
- Home and mailing addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information.
- Driver’s License information.
- Banking information.
- Current sick and vacation usage (2021 and beyond).
- Current pay statements (2021 and beyond).
- Note: 401(k) information and forms can now be found on insideHR.
Pay Stubs, Pay History, Time Records and Sick & Vacation Usage as of and prior to December 29, 2020, continue to be available in HR Online until a future determined date when HR Online will be retired.
Retirees will retain access to HR Online until the system is retired on a future determined date. As of January 15, 2020, SRP moved to ADP as a third-party payroll service provider. If retirees received at least one payment through MyADP, they will retain access to those records indefinitely by registering for the myADP Portal via a mobile device or personal computer. For instructions to register for MyADP, click here.