Northern Arizona Region Re-Employment Center
Offering services and assistance to job seekers in the Northern Arizona Region.
The Northern Arizona Region Re-Employment Center is located inside the NGS PERA Club in Page. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesdays and Fridays. Visit the center to see what opportunities are available to you. You can also find programs and services from partnering organizations below.
Career training and certification
- Job search, job referrals and labor market information
- Resume writing assistance and career planning
- Internships and on-the-job training
- In-demand career training and assistance with tuition, books, tools and professional dress
Other ARIZONA@WORK Locations:
ARIZONA@WORK Northeastern - Serving Navajo County, Apache County and Gila County
Call (928) 524-4167 or (929) 524-4327
ARIZONA@WORK Nineteen Tribal Nations - Serving all Tribal Nations in Arizona
Call (602) 510-9671
- Tuition payment assistance to approved training providers
- Short-term employment called work experience
- Lodging, rent, books, supplies and meal expenses
- Relocation or lay off assistance
Offices are located in Chinle, Crownpoint, Fort Defiance, Shiprock, Tuba City, Leupp, Greasewood, Kayenta, Montezuma Creek, UT and Tohatchi, NM.
Contact NDWD Re-employment offices in Tuba City at (928) 283-3320 or in Kayenta at (928) 697-5666 or in Leupp at (928) 686-3242 or visit ndwd.org.
- Unemployment benefits
- Posting of resume on AJC database — a multi-state job posting database
- Matching job seekers with job opportunities
- Hosting hiring events where job seekers connect with employers
- Providing ARIZONA@WORK career workshops
Contact DES Re-employment Assistance in Page at (928) 645-4797 or Tuba City at (928) 283-4006 or visit 1057 Vista Ave., Page, AZ.
Offers comprehensive services designed to assist eligible individuals with disabilities with employment outcomes and enhanced independence.
Contact RSA at (928) 645-8103 or visit 1057 Vista Ave., Page, AZ.
- Leads communities in life-long learning
- Includes GED prep classes in Page and Tuba City
Contact CCC at (928) 645-3987 or visit coconino.edu.
- New opportunities available
- Offers Google digital skills training and certification credentials at no cost
Contact Goodwill at (928) 526-9188 or visit goodwillna.org.
- No cost for adults 18+ anywhere in the U.S.
- Assistance with admission, financial aid and FAFSA
- Career and educational counseling
Contact TRIO at (928) 645-3987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet with business advisors to help you fast-track your plans and position your business for success
Contact SBDC at (928) 660-2399 or visit azsbdc.net/what-we-do/.
- Veteran benefits counselors provide information and assistance to Veterans, their dependents and survivors to help them connect with their federal and state benefits
- Counselors travel all areas of the state
For a schedule and calendar call (800) 852-VETS or contact DES at (928) 213-3535.
No-cost college preparation services for eligible veterans.
Contact VUB at (928) 717-7686 or visit yc.edu/vub or visit Yavapai College, 1100 E. Sheldon St., Prescott, AZ.
Serves the business and community through civic participation, relocation, business referral and community events.
Contact the Chamber at (928) 645-2741 or visit pagechamber.com.
Provides local business community with innovative workforce solutions.
Contact the Business Services Team at (928) 556-5109.
Collaborates with organizations and groups that are committed to strengthening the economy and workforce of the Page community.
Contact Community Development at (928) 645-4261.
For additional information, please contact Coconino County Career Services, DES, Navajo Nation Department of Workforce Development or any other listed partner. For employment assistance, register in the Arizona Job Connection database .