Special offer for a 2017 Nissan LEAF
Nissan North America is offering SRP customers $10,000 off MSRP of a new 2017 Nissan LEAF. This opportunity is another part of SRP's efforts to accelerate clean transportation in Arizona and help customers save.
- Find your LEAF .
- Call a Maricopa County Nissan dealership * to confirm availability.
- Bring a copy of your SRP bill (printed or an e-bill) and the code: G66723 to the dealer. Present both to the dealer when purchasing.
- Nissan is responsible for paying the incentive. If you have any questions, email Valerie.Kornahrens@nissan-usa.com.
*ABC Nissan in Phoenix is not participating in this offer.
- Offer is available for a limited time only from July 1 through September 30, 2017, or while supplies last.
- Incentive of $10,000 is off MSRP, which excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination fees. Dealer sets actual price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Nissan special lease, APR or rebates.
Benefits of a LEAF1
- Nissan LEAFs are 100% electric.
- All-electric cars mean no gasoline or oil changes.
- Have up to a 107-mile range and 30 kWh battery2.
- Potential federal tax incentives of up to $7,5003.
- Eight year/100,000 mile (whichever occurs first) limited battery warranty4.
1With all the electric vehicles on the market, SRP is not advocating one EV manufacturer over another. Customers are encouraged to review their options before purchasing. It’s SRP’s goal to support all opportunities to incorporate sustainability into your commute.
2CY17 EPA range of 107 miles. Based on targeted 2017 EPA estimates. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
3The federal incentive referenced is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. The incentive is not within Nissan’s control and is subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase.
4For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual New Vehicle Limited Warranty booklet.