Restricted access switch request

RAS request form

You can request a print copy of the form by calling (602) 236-8833 or sending an e-mail to

An online request form will be available soon.

Need help?

For questions regarding these forms, please contact SRP Commercial Customer Services at (602) 236-8833 or e-mail

Return to the main electronic gate access page.