SRP - eNote alerts and reminders
Stay in the know with SRP account alerts and reminders. Get timely information about your account — on your terms. Choose from a number of notifications and have them sent right to your email or mobile device.
How eNotes work
- Outages – Get notified if there's a power outage in your area.
- Billing and Payment – Includes bill amount, due date, payment and past-due confirmation.
- Bill projection – Provides a weekly bill estimate based on current usage.
- Monthly projection – Alerts you when bill amount exceeds an amount you set.
- Daily usage – Alerts you when the previous day's usage exceeds an amount you set.
How to sign up
- Log in to your My Account or create an online profile.
- Select My Account then Preference Center from the top menu.
- Select the Contact Information & eNotes tab to manage your contact information and eNote enrollments.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers may email SRP Residential Customer Services, or call (602) 236-8888.
- Business customers may email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.