Enroll in SRP Budget Billing™ and be entered to win an autographed jersey
This season, sack summer energy bills for predictable monthly payments.
Big Red and SRP want to help make budgeting easier by inviting you to join team Budget Billing. Get in on the action — Budget Billing balances the seasonal highs and lows of your energy bill for a more consistent monthly payment, making you the big winner. Plus, when you enroll you'll have a chance to win an autographed Larry Fitzgerald or Carson Palmer jersey.
You may also enroll by calling (602) 236-5388. See the official rules .
Get the playbook: Learn how it works
- Your energy costs are averaged over the year so you pay about the same amount each month.
- Periodically, your usage will be reviewed and your monthly payment may be adjusted based on changes in usage or electricity prices.
- You can monitor how much energy you use, by the hour or by day, online with SRP My Account.
Score a touchdown: Enroll now
- The ideal time to enroll is during the winter months, when bills are typically their lowest.
- This gives you time to build up a credit to offset your higher summer bills.
Preseason preparation: Things to note
- Your account must be at a zero balance to enroll.
- If you have 12 months or more of billing history with SRP, view your estimated Budget Billing payment by logging in to SRP My Account™ and clicking on "Payment & Adjustments."
- If you have less than 12 months of history, call (602) 236-5388 to get an estimated monthly payment based on the size of your home.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers: email SRP Residential Customer Services, or call (602) 236-8888.
- Business customers: email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.