Page High School Academic Scholarship
The following are details about the Page High School (PHS) Academic Scholarship program.
- Applicants must be graduating Page High School seniors who will be full-time students at an accredited college or university for the 2022-2023 school year.
- The minimum GPA is 3.5.
- Applicants must exhibit leadership, citizenship, and have participated in extracurricular school activities, as well as display an overall positive attitude toward educational pursuits.
Scholarship assistance varies depending upon the availability of funds. The scholarship is not renewable. The decision of the NGS Scholarship Committee is final.
Funds may be used to pay for tuition, lab fees, books and supplies.
How to apply
Applications for the Page High School Academic Scholarship are due on April 1, 2022. Candidates must submit the following documents:
- A completed NGS Page High School Academic Scholarship Application.
- A one-page letter addressed to the Scholarship Committee explaining career goals, reasons for selecting the field of study, and why the student believes an NGS scholarship should be awarded.
- A current resume to include extracurricular and volunteer activities, and employment.
- A certified copy of the Page High School transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation:
- One from a PHS instructor or school counselor familiar with the student's academic abilities.
- One from a member of a community organization familiar with the student and their abilities.
Only complete application packets received by or postmarked by April 1, 2022, will be considered. Applications may be hand-delivered to the Page High School Senior Class Advisor or by mail / email to the NGS Scholarship Committee.
Application packets may be submitted to:
NGS Navajo Scholarship Committee
Rachelle Lane, PER201
P.O. Box 52025
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2025
Administration of funds
The NGS Scholarship Committee administers the funds.
- The recipient must submit the address of the college or university financial aid office to the Scholarship Committee by May 27, 2022.
- An SRP check for the full amount of the award is mailed to the school's financial aid office to be credited to the recipient's account.