Register now for SRP's 9th annual Water Conservation Expo
Visit SRP's 9th annual Water Conservation Expo and get a Rain Bird ESP-SMTe smart irrigation controller for the purchase price of $50 plus tax (retail value $314.15)*.
* Model is a four-station outdoor controller and is easily expandable to 22 stations. Three-station expansion modules are available at the event for $15 per module (limit three) plus tax (retail value $53.55). Ewing discounts the price offered to SRP from $314.15 to $125 for the controller and from $53.55 to $25 for the module. Customer is responsible for the sales tax on the discounted prices.
Ewing will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and checks as payment at the event.
Estimated customer cost with tax on discounted prices:
- Controller only: $57.88
- Controller and one module: $74.45
- Controller and two modules: $91.03
- Controller and three modules: $107.60
Attendees can also receive a water-saving Niagara showerhead while supplies last. The discount is limited to the first 800 SRP customers who register for and attend the expo.
The expo has grown each year to become the largest one-day distribution of Rain Bird smart irrigation controllers in the nation. In eight years, approximately 4,000 smart controllers have been distributed at the event. That translates into an approximate water savings of about 330 million gallons based on the average household water use of 12,000 gallons per month before installation.
Up to 70% of residential water use is outdoors. Installed, programmed correctly and maintained, these state-of-the-art EPA WaterSense-labeled controllers can deliver water savings of at least 20% more than traditional controllers.
If you plan to purchase a smart irrigation controller, please read the Smart Irrigation Pre-Installation Guide and fill out the Pre-Installation Worksheet before attending. This will help you gauge how many expansion modules, if any, you will need.
The expo features two classes:
- Smart Irrigation Controller: This 50-minute class will teach you about the ESP-SMTe, which promotes water efficiency by using historical weather data along with onsite rainfall and temperature information to determine daily watering run times.
- Plant Care and Maintenance for Xeriscapes: What's the proper plant care that will keep your landscape beautiful, and looking its best throughout the year? Learn how to achieve success with proper watering, pruning, fertilizing, planting, tree staking and more. The bonus? You'll save time and water while creating a sustainable landscape that will attract birds, butterflies and other wildlife.
More to do
Expo exhibits will provide information about water supplies, energy efficiency, water safety and water conservation geared toward attendees of all ages.
Exhibitors scheduled for 2016 include SRP, Rain Bird, Agriscaping, Evolve Showerheads, Home Depot, municipal water conservation departments, landscape professionals and more.
View Larger Map