Dams and reservoirs managed by SRP
SRP manages several dams and reservoirs on the Salt and Verde rivers, as well as the East Clear Creek, that produce hydroelectricity.
SRP is one of a group of agencies involved in water management: It operates the dams to provide water and power; the U.S. Forest Service operates a variety of recreation sites and marinas in the reservoirs created by some of these dams; and the Arizona Game and Fish Department manages the wildlife and county sheriff's offices helps protect these facilities.
Salt River dams
- Theodore Roosevelt Dam and Lake
- Horse Mesa Dam and Apache Lake
- Mormon Flat Dam and Canyon Lake
- Stewart Mountain Dam and Saguaro Lake
Verde River dams
East Clear Creek dams
- C.C. Cragin Dam and Reservoir