Irrigation payment options
We offer several convenient irrigation payment options that can save you time and effort.
Simple, secure payment
- Make easy and secure payments 24/7 from your checking account
- Pay anytime from a computer, tablet or smart phone
Service charge applies
- Make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card
- Pay online or by phone. Please have your 7-digit account number ready
Other options and resources
Pay by mail
You can pay your bill by simply putting a first class stamp on the return envelope we provide you and putting your check and stub inside.
Please do not include your SRP electric payment when submitting your SRP irrigation payment.
If you lose the return envelope, mail your check and irrigation bill stub to:
P.O. Box 80052
Prescott, AZ 86304-8052
Bank payment online
With SRP, you can use online banking to safely pay your irrigation bill and save a stamp. Please use the following for your payee address:
P.O. Box 52149
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2149
Electric bill payment options
We also offer several convenient options for paying your SRP electric bill. More
With MyAccount, you can:
- Access online services 24/7
- View irrigation bill and make payments
- Place and cancel water orders
- View your subdivision schedule
- Enroll in the Recurring Order Program
- Sign up for automatic email/text notifications
If you have any questions, please call SRP Water Contact Center at (602) 236-3333. Customer service representatives are available to help you 24 hours a day seven days a week.