SRP M-Power Price Plan
This prepayment plan gives you control over your budget and cash flow. Using an SRP M-Power® smart card, you can buy power when you want - in the amount you want.
- Buy energy in the amount you choose at more than 110 SRP PayCenter® machines (looks like an ATM) in grocery stores, convenience stores and SRP offices throughout metropolitan Phoenix
- Use an in-home display unit to monitor your energy costs
- Save energy – the average M-Power customer reduces energy usage by 12% annually
- Enjoy the convenience of no monthly bills or late charges
- The equipment deposit is only $87.50
Get an overview of M-Power.
To find out what you would pay on M-Power, please see the charts on this page.
Start enjoying the benefits of M-Power. Just call (602) 236-8855 (para Español oprime 2) to enroll.
What you need to do to save money
Use the M-Power in-home display unit to see how simple changes can produce visible energy savings in your home. More than 90% of M-Power customers believe they use energy more wisely on this plan.
Reducing energy usage is easier than you think. Check out other SRP money-saving tips and offers to help you live wisely in the desert.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers to questions about M-Power.
For more details about M-Power prices (also called E-24), view the M-Power Price Plan sheet .
What do M-Power customers have to say?
See how the M-Power equipment works.
- "M-Power helps me control my electric bill. I can tell how much I'm spending or saving during the week or month. It helps me stretch my money farther. Getting a bill at the end of the month was too much. Now I control my spending."
- Frederico L.
- "Wish I'd switched before... we're saving so much money."
- Marti C.
- "The one thing that I like the most...is that you know how much you are spending per day, so you can cut down on what you're using to save power
- Corliss J.
- "They seem to pay more attention to leaving the lights on... They're more conscious...Now the box gives them a visual and they seem to appreciate it more."
- John Z., commenting on what his children have learned from the M-Power box.
M-Power could be a good fit for you if:
- You want control over energy costs and budget
- You prefer to pay as you go for energy
- You want to reduce energy use and monitor closely
- You don't want a monthly bill
- You want to eliminate any surprises
- You have roommates and need to split costs