SRP M-Power Price Plan
Also on this page:
SRP M-Power® is a prepaid price plan that gives you control over your energy budget. You monitor your energy use with an in-home display unit and decide how much to load onto your M-Power smart card. There are no upfront costs to start using M-Power. On average, M-Power customers reduce energy use 12% each year.
How M-Power works:
- After signing up for M-Power, SRP will install a meter at your home
- You'll receive an M-Power in-home display unit, and smart cards to purchase energy
- The M-Power electrical display unit is used to load your smart card to the meter
- Energy can be purchased in the dollar amount you choose from more than 100 SRP M-Power PayCenter® locations located in grocery and convenience stores across the Phoenix metro area
M-Power could be a good fit for you if:
- You don't want to pay the standard deposit fee
- You want to reduce and closely monitor home energy use
- You don't want to receive a monthly home energy bill
- You share costs with other household members
- You prefer to budget your home energy costs
Start enjoying the benefits of M-Power. Just call (602) 236-8855 (para Español oprime 2) or use our online form to enroll.
New SRP customer?Sign up for the M-Power Price Plan
Current SRP customer?Switch to the the M-Power Price Plan
Ways to save money
Use the M-Power in-home display unit to see how simple changes can produce visible energy savings in your home. More than 90% of M-Power customers believe they use energy more wisely on this plan.
Reducing energy usage is easier than you think. Check out other SRP money-saving tips and offers to help you live wisely in the desert.
For more details about M-Power prices (also called E-24), view the M-Power Price Plan sheet .
What do M-Power customers have to say?
- "M-Power helps me control my electric bill. I can tell how much I'm spending or saving during the week or month. It helps me stretch my money further. Getting a bill at the end of the month was too much. Now I control my spending."
- Frederico L.
- "Wish I'd switched before... We're saving so much money."
- Marti C.
- "The one thing that I like the most...is that you know how much you are spending per day, so you can cut down on what you're using to save power
- Corliss J.