SRP M-Power Price Plan
Take control of your energy budget
SRP M-Power® is a prepaid price plan that gives you control over your energy budget. There are no monthly bills. You decide how much energy to purchase using your M-Power smart cards in the amount you choose at your convenience. On average, M-Power customers save 12% each year by monitoring and managing electricity use.*
*Based on annual research by SRP Load Research.
Why customers love M-Power
- No upfront costs* or late fees.
- Decide how to budget your energy use.
- No monthly home energy bills.
- Know how much you're spending on energy in real time.
- Easily share costs with other household members.
*Program restrictions may apply.
How it works
After you enroll, a meter will be installed at your home and you'll receive an M-Power in-home display to monitor your energy costs. You'll also receive smart cards to purchase energy from an SRP PayCenter® and load to your in-home display. There are 120 SRP PayCenter machines located across the Phoenix metro area. You'll also receive a PayCenter location map and our quick start guide .
- New customers: You may sign up online or by calling (602) 236-8855.
- Current customers: Please call us at (602) 236-8855 and we'll be happy to switch your current price plan to M-Power.
Frequently asked questions
More details about the M-Power Price Plan, including the in-home display, friendly credit hours and more can be found in our FAQs.
Changes coming to M-Power
Over the next two years, SRP will be upgrading meters and in-home displays. The new equipment will lay the foundation for future enhancements, including the ability to view your daily usage history online and, ultimately, purchase power using your PC, laptop or smartphone. Be on the lookout for more communication from SRP about when we will visit your home to exchange your equipment.
For more details about M-Power prices, view the M-Power Price Plan sheet .