Pay by credit or debit card
You can pay your SRP electric bill online or over the phone with a Visa, Discover Card, MasterCard or Diner's Club card, up to a maximum of $500. Payments are processed by an outside accounts-receivable firm, NCO, which charges a $4.50 convenience fee for this transaction. SRP does not collect any fees in connection with credit or debit card payments.
This fee will be combined with the amount of your electric bill payment and show up as one charge on your credit card statement if credit card or bank statement if debit card.
Making a credit or debit card payment online is simple. Just follow NCO's instructions.
Pay by phone
Follow the instructions below to be connected with NCO's interactive voice response system. You may choose the English or Spanish option.
- To charge a current bill, call NCO toll free at (800) 741-9099, Monday through Friday 5 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m., Arizona time.
- To charge a delinquent bill, call on a weekday so NCO can notify SRP not to disconnect power.
- Those with speech or hearing impairments can use NCO's TDD line, (800) 367-8939.
Please have your nine-digit SRP account number, telephone number, credit or debit card number, and card expiration date handy. Your credit or debit card will be verified over the phone before the charges are applied. You may also be asked for your electric service address, utility company name, and bill amount.
Information to note
- If your credit or debit card payment is returned, your SRP account will be charged with a returned-item fee. Please see deposits and fees for residential or business electric customers for these fees. The returned-item fee for irrigation payments is $15.
- If you have received a power disconnect notice, a credit or debit card payment will not automatically cancel the turn-off on the same day the disconnection is scheduled. You will need to call SRP Residential Customer Services, (602) 236-8888, or SRP Business Contact Center, (602) 236-8833, to stop a disconnection on the day it is scheduled.
- Smart Cards for SRP M-Power™ cannot be recharged by credit or debit card. To buy electricity for SRP M-Power, please take your Smart Card to an SRP PayCenter.