Below is a list of resources, tools and services for SRP employees, including emergency messages. SRP employees are encouraged to bookmark this page on their home computer. It can be accessed anytime both internally and externally by going to srpnet.com/employee.
Find comprehensive information about your benefits, wellness programs, pay and incentive plans and more at insideHR . If you are accessing the site outside SRP, you will be asked to log in with your user ID and password.
For assistance, please contact insideHR@srpnet.com
All career development tools are now available through SuccessFactors. Logon by visiting SuccessFactors Log On page on insideHR. If you are accessing outside SRP, you will be asked to log in with your user ID and password.
- Employees can search, register for and take courses. From the SuccessFactors home screen, select "Learning" from the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- If your are accessing outside SRP, you are encouraged to use a desktop computer. Course content is not optimized for mobile devices, including tablets, and may not display correctly.
For questions and assistance, contact the Solution Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 236-5354.
Contractors can now access and completed assigned courses. You will not have access to search the learning catalog.
To access SuccessFactors Learning:
- Open the SuccessFactors Learning website .
- Enter your CUKA number in the User ID field and your current password. If you don't know your CUKA number, please contact the Solution Center at (602) 236-5354.
- On first login, you will be required to change your password.
- You will be automatically directed to the SuccessFactors Learning home screen.
SRP employees can search for and bid on internally-posted jobs on the career opportunities page. For questions, contact Bid Administration at email@example.com or (602) 236-4586.
- To apply for a job at SRP you must first create a Candidate Profile in SuccessFactors Careers.
- If a holiday occurs, the closing deadline will be extended by the amount of days SRP was closed.
- The use of masculine pronouns in the job description on file in HRS shall be construed to mean both male and female.
- Late applications will not be accepted for hourly positions.
- Positions posted are usually normal daytime unless specified and/or explained in the selection standards.
SRP VOLUNTEERS tracking
Record and track your volunteer efforts online using SRP VOLUNTEERS.
During an emergency, SRP management might need to distribute information to employees who are away from their workplace. In that case, such messages will be posted on this page .