Your community. Our passion.
SRP has a passion for community service that dates back more than 100 years. We believe in a bright future for the communities we serve, and we are committed to investing our time, resources, and energy into the programs, projects, and events that make Arizona a great place to live.
SRP community outreach
The following areas play key roles in SRP's community outreach efforts.
- Corporate contributions: SRP is proud to support key facets of Arizona's nonprofit community, including human service, civic, education, environmental, and arts and culture initiatives.
- Educational resources for teachers and students: More than 200,000 students are affected by educational programs originated by SRP each year. SRP helps Arizona students become the best and brightest they can be by providing educational grants, curriculum support for teachers and a host of additional resources for students and educators alike.
- Volunteerism: SRP's employee volunteer organization is nationally recognized as a model of innovation and effectiveness. In addition to giving time to charitable organizations, SRP employees give more than $1 million per year to nonprofit organizations.
- SRP Safety Connection™: SRP is widely recognized for its commitment to safety-related initiatives, including electric and water safety.
SRP also sponsors many special offers and events in the communities it serves.
- Solar for Nonprofits: SRP's Solar for Nonprofits, formerly named EarthWise Energy, completed 57 solar photovoltaic (PV) installations for Valley nonprofits to help reduce their operational costs.
- Support for multicultural programs: SRP supports the special needs of ethnic-minority groups and offers assistance to underserved populations.
- SRP Speakers Bureau: Our speakers are SRP employees who volunteer their time to help educate the community about safety, energy use, the environment and other topics.
- Trash boxes: Request SRP trash boxes for your event.